As providers of propane and gas grills in Rocky Mount, NC, we’re always astonished by the creative things people do with them. Whether decorations for a farm or painting them to make grilling more fun— it’s such a cool decorating idea. Especially because it’s Halloween season, we know one great way to recycle an old propane tank is to turn it into a re-usable Jack-O-Lantern. Here’s how to make one of your own, step by step:
- Paint the tank– Using some spray paint, paint it your desired color. Whether that’s orange, purple or anything else, be creative. It’s your Jack-O-Lantern.
- Make Your Design– Once you have a Jack-O-Lantern design, print it out and you can do one of two things:
- Create a Stencil– You can make a stencil with your design and then spray paint it black, of course, doing clean up after to make sure there’s no stray black marks on the rest of your “pumpkin”.
- Print it Out and Use it As a Guide– Print it out to the size you require and use it as a guide to cut out black vinyl to attach to your pumpkin.
- Enjoy Your Propane Jack-O-Lantern– Now it’s ready! You can put it on your front porch among your real pumpkins or it can be the main attraction. Whatever you would like it to be!
Want More Help with Propane in Rocky Mount, NC?
Whether or not you make a propane gas tank jack-o-lantern, we’re happy to help with all of your propane needs. Providing petroleum products and related services to Eastern North Carolina and Southeast Virginia. Based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, Daughtridge Oil and Gas is a family owned and operated company committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our customers at a reasonable price. In addition to our corporate offices located in Rocky Mount, we have a grand total of three patio and hearth showrooms, which are located in Rocky Mount, Greenville, and Roanoke Rapids. Each showroom offers Greenville outdoor furniture for your patio, grills, fireplaces and mantels, wall heaters, and a wide variety of outdoor cooking accessories.
If you’re ready to get started, contact us today!