Based in Rocky Mount, NC, Daughtridge Gas and Oil is a propane company that is family owned and operated and committed to providing the highest quality petroleum products and services to our customers at a reasonable price. We also provide a wide variety of fire pits, gas grills, and gas logs.
Our propane services include residential, commercial, agricultural, and industrial services. Along with these, we also offer showrooms that feature grills, grill accessories, outdoor fish and turkey cookers, tailgate grills, collegiate grill covers, and a full selection of BBQ and hot sauces.
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, ’tis the season to start thinking about food! Who doesn’t look forward to all of those famous and delicious Thanksgiving dishes? Free up some space in your kitchen this Thanksgiving, and use your grill to add a new twist to those classic dishes.
Here are some Thanksgiving grilling ideas from Weber Grills for you to try:
- Grilled Turkey- With turkey being the centerpiece of the Thanksgiving meal, why not kick it up a notch with the smoky flavor of the grill?
- Grilled Green Beans- Grill up your green beans and serve them as is, or add them to your beloved green bean casserole for an extra layer of flavor.
- Grilled Stuffing- Whoever thought that this classic side dish could be grilled?! Weber Grills suggests adding a bottle of stout beer to enrich the flavor.
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes- Who can forget this Southern favorite? Switch up the traditional sweet potato casserole and grill your sweet potatoes instead.
- Go ahead and grill some of the veggies that you love on thanksgiving on the grill. It will bring that comfort food to the next level.For inspiration, check out Bobby Flay’s recipe for Orange Glazed Grilled Acorn Squash. In addition, check out our guide for fall grilling to learn more about veggie grilling.
- Is there anything better than pie on Thanksgiving? Well, it can get better because you can make pie on the grill. Not only can you roast your fruits beforehand, you can also bake it. Just think about this whole frontier the ability to grill pies has created. To get you started though, here’s a great recipe from Crazy for Crust.
Just because the weather is getting cooler, doesn’t mean that you have to pack your grill up. Come to see us at Daughtridge Gas and Oil for all of your propane and grill needs.