Daughtridge Gas & Oil is a premier provider of petroleum and propane products. We are based in Rocky Mount, NC, and we proudly serve Eastern NC and Southeastern VA, where we offer quality propane products at an affordable price.
If you have a gas grill, there are certain things that you should and should not do in order to ensure that your grill works great for a long time. Here are some tips about the gas grill dos and don’ts to help you out:
Gas Grill Dos:
- Do clean your gas grill after each use and before you use it if it’s been in storage.
- Do use a gas grill cover to protect your grill from the elements.
- Do turn off the propane tank when your grill is not in use; disconnect the tank from the grill if you don’t plan to use your grill for some time.
- Do monitor your propane tank so that you can replace it before it runs out.
- Do adjust your temperature accordingly depending on what type of food you’re cooking.
Gas Grill Don’ts:
- Don’t use your gas grill indoors, under a low hanging structure, or close to any trees.
- Don’t leave a gas grill unattended when it’s in use.
- Don’t use your grill if your propane tank is dented, rusted, or otherwise damaged.
- Don’t use water on a grease fire (instead close the lid, turn off the burners, and wait so the fire can die down).
- Don’t overpack your grill with too many things to cook.
We hope that you enjoy your gas grill and make some amazing meals on it. For all of your gas grill and propane needs, come to see us at Daughtridge Gas & Oil in Rocky Mount, NC.